It’s time to up your weed control game. Say hello to Roundup® Dual Action Weed & Grass Killer Plus 4 Month Preventer. The exclusive Dual Action formula kills existing weeds at the root and prevents new weeds for up to four months. Plus, it can treat weeds in both landscapes and hardscapes, so you don't have to buy multiple weed killers for different projects. Roundup® Dual Action Products come in many shapes and sizes, with each applicator tailored for a specific weed control need. Find out which one is right for you…
Sure Shot® Wand
The Sure Shot® Wand will be your go-to when treating weeds in landscapes or flowerbeds. Its shield helps protect desirable plants from drift and targets the spray on the weeds. The Sure Shot® Wand also extends 2 feet so no more aching back (you’re welcome).
- Step 1: Remove the wand from the side clip by unsnapping the holder, twisting to the left, and pulling (you will also want to remove the protective strip from the battery compartment to activate batteries). Pull the connector by slightly twisting from the side clip and unwrap the hose completely.
- Step 2: Insert the plug at the end of the hose into the spout or knob on the cap. Flip up the spout until fully upright or turn the knob to “ON.” The flip up spout must remain up while spraying. Remove the protective shield from the side clip and attach it over the nozzle.
- Step 3: Flip open the wand until it clicks and locks into position.
- Step 4: Slide trigger lock on the wand handle to the unlocked position. Twist nozzle to the desired spray pattern, and use the shield to cover the weeds or grasses you want to kill.
Pump 'N Go® 2
The Pump 'N Go® 2 Sprayer is our take on a ready-to-use tank sprayer. It is perfect if you have a widespread weed problem and want a continuous spray. With Pump 'N Go® 2, you don’t need to mix your own liquid, and get up to 10 minutes of continuous spray.
- Step 1: Carefully cut the two white zip ties securing the hose and pump handle with scissors.
- Step 2: Unwind the hose, then firmly push the connector into the spout on the pump until it locks into place.
- Step 3: Lift sprayer wand off bottle. Push the yellow button while pulling out on the wand nozzle tip. Fully extend the wand until the yellow button snaps into the "SPRAY" position. Note, the trigger will not function until the wand is fully extended and the yellow button is fully visible in the "SPRAY” position.
- Step 4: It is time to pump. Make sure the handle is screwed on tightly or the bottle will not pressurize. Pump the handle 25-30 times to pressurize the bottle; the higher the range the longer the spray duration. After pumping, push the pump down and turn the handle clockwise to lock into carrying position.
- Step 5: Aim wand and spray by pushing down the white trigger with your thumb. Adjust the spray pattern by rotating the white nozzle tip one half rotation. Spray weeds until thoroughly wet.
- Step 6: When finished, push both the yellow button and wand until the yellow button snaps back into the original storage position. Place the wand back onto the bottle in the integrated holster with the nozzle facing down.
- Step 7: Push the pump handle all the way down and turn the handle and cap counterclockwise to relieve pressure, then re-tighten to store.
A classic in the Roundup® applicator category. The Trigger Sprayer is all about great value and ease of use. Just squeeze to spray weeds.
- Step 1: Remove the sprayer and pull the cord and tubing all the way out.
- Step 2: Insert plug into the knob opening on the cap.
- Step 3: Flip up spout or turn the knob to “ON.” Adjust the nozzle to the desired spray setting. Flip-up spout must remain up while spraying.
Things to Keep in Mind
We are here to set you up for success. When applying Roundup® Dual Action Weed & Grass Killer Plus 4 Month Preventer, it is important to remember the following:
- DO NOT USE in areas that will be planted or seeded within 4 months OR around unestablished desirable plants, shrubs or trees (see label booklet for details).
- This product is intended for use in areas where control of vegetation is desired for up to 4 months. It is not for use on lawns, on or around fruits, vegetables, or over the root zones of unestablished desirable vegetation. ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Not all products are registered for use in all states and may be subject to use restrictions.