Roundup® For Lawns4 Refill (Southern)
Roundup® For Lawns4 Refill (Southern)
- Kills weeds, not the lawn (when used as directed)
- Kills 93 types of weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge (see inside booklet for weed list)
- For use on Southern grasses, including St. Augustine (including Floratam), Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, and Bahiagrass
- Starts working immediately, and is rainproof in 4 hours
- Ready-to-use refill - there is no mixing and no measuring, you just pour and go
Specs and Details
- Penoxsulam 0.14%
- Sulfentrazone 0.14%
- 2, 4-D dimethylamine salt 1.46%
- Dicamba, dimethylamine salt 0.41%
- Do not apply with nozzles that produce a fine-droplet spray.
- Do not apply when the wind is blowing towards desirable plants.
- Do not spray exposed roots of ornamentals and trees.
- Use caution when applying this product to warm-season turfgrasses when turf is going into dormancy in the fall or coming out of dormancy in the spring as some injury may occur.
- Do not use clippings from the treated areas as mulch or compost around flowers, ornamentals, trees, or in vegetable gardens.
- Do not use on or around vegetables, fruits or ornamentals (flowers, trees, groundcovers, hedges, landscape/flower beds and shrubs).
- Do not apply to any body of water such as lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt water bays).
- Do not apply to any shorelines (non-cropland sites adjacent to the edges of a body of water) for lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt water bays).
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Keep pesticide in original container.
- Do not put into food or drink containers.
- Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Store in a cool, dry place,preferably in a locked storage area.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Roundup For Lawns4 is a tough weed killer for use on Southern grasses that kills weeds, not the lawn (when used as directed). This product kills 93 types of weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge (see inside booklet for weed list). It can be used on Southern grasses, including Bermudagrass, Bahiagrass, Centipede, and St. Augustine (including Floratam). The ready-to-use refill can be poured right into our Roundup for Lawns4 Ready-To-Use (Southern) Extended Wand bottle - no mixing or measuring required. This product starts working immediately and is rainproof in 4 hours. Roundup For Lawns4 kills the root so weeds won’t come back. The best time for broadleaf weed applications is when weeds are young, actively growing, and soil moisture is adequate. Weeds typically twist, curl, or yellow within a few days of application, while weed death can occur within 14 to 28 days. Roundup For Lawns4 is a simple step for home lawn care. No weeds. No worry.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Use this product to refill the empty Roundup® For Lawns₄ container by carefully pouring the entire content of the 1 gallon refill bottle directly into the ready-to-use container equipped with spray applicator. Product is ready-to-use.
DO NOT add water.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on Bentgrass, Carpetgrass, Dichondra, and lawns with desirable clovers or other desirable legumes, or on ornamentals (flowers, trees, groundcovers, landscape beds, and shrubs).
- Avoid applying in the fall or winter unless turf stunting can be tolerated.
Where to Use
- Roundup® For Lawns4 Ready-To-Use may be used on established lawns, vacant lots, playgrounds, and other similar areas where broadleaf weeds are present.
- It will control weeds in St.
- Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Centipedegrass, Seashore Paspalum, Bahiagrass,Zoysiagrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Tall Fescue, and Red or Fine Leaf Fescues.
When to Apply
- The best time for broadleaf weed applications is when weeds are young, actively growing, and soil moisture is adequate.
- Do not apply this product to St. Augustinegrass (all varieties) below 50°F. Do not apply to St.
- Augustinegrass (all varieties) when temperatures are above 85°F unless temporary injury can be tolerated.
- Do not make applications of this product to St. Augustinegrass when turf is going into dormancy in the fall, or if temperatures are expected to drop below 40°F within 10 days of application.
- Do not apply this product immediately before rainfall or irrigation.
- Do not irrigate or water the turfgrass within 3 hours after application. If dry conditions exist, irrigate at least 8 hours before and 8 hours after application.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase, and we will refund the purchase price.
Aster, white heath & white prairie; Bedstraw; Beggarweed, creeping; Beggarweed, dwarf; Bindweed; Black medic; Broadleaf plantain; Bull thistle; Burclover; Burdock, common; Buttercup, creeping; Carpetweed; Catsear, spotted; Chamberbitter*; Chickweed, common; Chickweed, mouseear; Chicory; Cinquefoil; Clover; Clover, hop; Clover, red; Clover, white (Dutch clover, honeysuckle clover, white trefoil, & purplewort); Cocklebur; Coffeeweed; Compassplant; Curly dock; Dandelion; Dayflower; Deadnettle; Dock; Dogfennel; Dollarweed (pennywort); Doveweed*; English daisy; False dandelion (spotted catsear & common catsear); Field bindweed (morningglory & creeping jenny); Field oxeye-daisy (creeping oxeye); Filaree, whitestem & redstem; Florida betony (rattlesnake weed)*; Florida pusley; Goldenrod; Ground ivy; Groundsel; Hawkweed; Healall; Henbit; Innocence (Blue-eyed Mary); Knotweed; Lambsquarters; Lawn burweed; Lespedeza, common; Mallow, common; Matchweed; Nutsedge (yellow); Old world diamond flower; Oxalis (yellow woodsorrel & creeping woodsorrel); Parsley-piert; Pennsylvania smartweed; Pepperweed; Pigweed; Pineappleweed; Plantain, buckhorn*; Plantain, common*; Poison Ivy; Poison oak; Puncturevine; Purple cudweed; Purslane; Ragweed; Redweed; Red sorrel (sheep sorrel); Roundleaf mallow; Shepherd's purse; Spurge; Smartweed; Spurweed; Thistle; Veronica (corn speedwell)*; Vetch, common; Virginia buttonweed*; Virginia pepperweed; Wild carrot; Wild garlic; Wild geranium; Wild lettuce; Wild mustard; Wild onion; Wild strawberry*; Wild violet*; Yarrow; Yellow rocket
*Hard-to-control: May require two applications and higher use rates within the specified rate range.
Kids & Pets
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift.
Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 21ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';