Roundup® for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer1
- Kills the toughest crabgrass and grassy weeds without harming lawns (when used as directed)
- Designed for use on Northern lawns: Kentucky bluegrass, fine fescue, perennial ryegrass and tall fescue
- Weeds will turn white 4-7 days after application. White means it's working!
- Apply any time before seeding, including day of seeding
- Roundup® for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer1 is tough on weeds but won't harm your lawn (when used as directed)
Specs and Details
- 0.0092% Topramezone
- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- Keep away from children.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down a drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Roundup® for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer1 will get rid of crabgrass and other grassy weeds from your Northern lawn. Simply use the attached Extended Comfort Wand to apply to actively-growing weeds. Each bottle treats 1,000 sq. ft. and the weeds will turn white 4-7 days after application! That temporary whitening lets you know that Roundup® for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer1 is working. This season kill the toughest crabgrasses down to the root, without harming your lawn.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Prepare: Remove wand from side clip. Pull connector by slightly twisting from side clip and unwrap hose completely. Remove protective strip from battery compartment to activate batteries.
- Connect: Insert plug at end of hose onto knob opening on cap until it clicks. Twist knob to ON.
- Extend: Flip open wand until it clicks and locks into position. Extend wand fully.
- Spray: Slide trigger lock on wand handle to the UNLOCKED position. Twist nozzle to desired spray pattern. Point nozzle away from body and hold trigger for continuous spray.
Store: When application is complete, slide trigger lock on wand handle to the LOCKED position. Twist knob to OFF. Store unused product in a cool, dry, secure location.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply to drought stressed lawns and/or drought stressed weeds, exposed feeder root of trees or ornamentals, or within the dripline of trees and other ornamental plants, or to areas where runoff into those areas is likely to occur.
- Do not apply to bahiagrass, bermudagrass, buffalograss, carpetgrass, clover (desirable), creeping bentgrass, dichondra, St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), seashore paspalum, or zoysiagrass.
Where to Use
- Use on these northern grasses: Kentucky Bluegrass, Fine Fescue, Tall Fescue, and Perennial Ryegrass.
When to Apply
- Apply this product to actively-growing weeds (during the early growth stages for best results) when daytime temperatures are between 45 degrees and 90 degrees F.
- This product may be applied before seeding of tolerant turfgrasses, including day of seeding.
- Do not apply for 28 days after seeding of tolerant turfgrasses.
How Often to Apply
- A second application after 3-4 weeks may be required to control some listed grassy weeds.
- Do not apply more than 2x/year.
- Do not irrigate or apply if rain is expected within 24 hours of applying.
Using with other Products
- Do not apply an Organophosphate (such as malathion) or carbamate insecticide (such as carabaryl) within 1 week of applying Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer or lawn injury may result.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
- Barnyardgrass, Crabgrass (southern), Foxtail (giant), Goosegrass, Nimblewill, Signalgrass (broadleaf), Crabgrass (large), Cupgrass (wooly), Foxtail (green), Johnsongrass (seedling), Panicum (fall), Stiltgrass (Japanese), Crabgrass (Smooth), Dallisgrass, Foxtail (yellow), Millet (wild proso), Shattercane"
Kids & Pets
- Kids and pets should not enter the treated area until the applied product has dried.
- To protect the environment, do not allow this product to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';