Roundup® Super Concentrate Weed & Grass Killer
- Roundup® Super Concentrate Weed & Grass Killer is a great value for large areas
- Rainproof in 30 minutes
- Weeds usually yellow and wilt as fast as 2-4 days
- For use around flowers, shrubs, and trees; on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas, and mulch beds; along fences and foundations; in large areas for lawn replacements or garden plot preparation
- Use easy measure cap and apply with a Roundup® brand tank sprayer
Specs and Details
- Glyphosate, isopropylamine salt: 50.2%
- Spray solutions of this product may be mixed, stored, and applied using stainless steel, fiberglass, plastic, or plastic-lined steel containers. DO NOT MIX, STORE, OR APPLY THIS PRODUCT OR SPRAY SOLUTIONS OF THIS PRODUCT IN GALVANIZED STEEL OR UNLINED STEEL (EXCEPT STAINLESS STEEL) CONTAINERS OR SPRAY TANKS.
- Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- 8 years when stored undiluted in original container.
Frequently Asked Questions
Great value for large areas, Roundup® brand products help you triumph over the toughest weeds. Roundup® Super Concentrate Weed & Grass Killer kills over 200 types of weeds (as listed) and now features an easy measure cap that helps measure the desired amount of product. Concentrated for extra value, Roundup® Super Concentrate Weed & Grass Killer is perfect for use around shrubs and trees, on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas and mulch, and along fences and foundations. It is also ideal for large projects, including lawn replacements or garden plot preparation. For best results, add 2.5 fl. oz. of the concentrate to 1 gallon of water. Use of a Roundup® brand sprayer is recommended. Roundup® Super Concentrate Weed & Grass Killer is rainproof in 30 minutes, and begins working on contact with visible results as fast as 2-4 days. This concentrated formula kills the root so weeds don't come back. No root. No weed. No problem.®
Step by Step Instructions
How To Use?
- Use of a Roundup® brand sprayer is recommended. For best results add 2 1/2 oz. per 1 gallon of water. Spot treat or spray evenly each gallon of spray solution over 300 sq. ft. Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until thoroughly wet. When spot treating weeds around desirable plants, shield plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If desirable plants are accidently sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use?
- Do not spray plants or grasses you like - they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since this product kills lawn grasses. Do not allow treated weeds to come in contact with desirable plants until spray has dried.
Where to Use?
- For use around flowers, shrubs, and trees; on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas, and mulch beds; along fences and foundations; in large areas for lawn replacements or garden plot preparation; freshly cut woody stumps
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds, grasses, or brush are actively growing. For best results, apply using the 2.5 fl. oz. rate during warm, sunny weather above 60°F. Development of visible results could be delayed in cool or cloudy conditions or when using the 1.5 fl. oz. rate. Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
How Often to Apply?
- Some established hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application. Brush sprayed in the fall may not be controlled until the following season. In the spring, spray regrowth if it occurs.
- Rain or watering 30 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness
- Tank Sprayer
- -General Weed Control Annuals*: Use 1.5 fl. oz. (3 Tbs) in 1 gallon of water.
- -Tough Weed Control for Perennials, Brush, Vines, or Lawn Renovation: Use 2.5 fl. oz. (5 Tbs) in 1 gallon of water.Hose-End Sprayer
Frequently Asked Questions
Kills the Roots, Guaranteed!*
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will replace the product or refund the purchase price.
What it Controls
- Kills all types of weeds & grasses.
Kids & Pets
People and pets must not touch treated plants or enter treated areas until after spray has dried.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that rain does not wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems.