Roundup® Dual Action Weed & Grass Killer Plus 4 Month Preventer Concentrate
Concentrate, 32 OZ
- Roundup® Dual Action Weed & Grass Killer Plus 4 Month Preventer Concentrate kills existing weeds and grass down to the root and prevents new weeds from growing for up to 4 months
- This weed killer and preventer is rainproof in as fast as 30 minutes, and produces visible results in as fast as 6 hours
- Apply this herbicide to hardscapes and landscapes - cracks and crevices in driveways, sidewalks, and patios, along fences, in mulched beds or around the base of well-established desirable plants, shrubs, or trees, and on gravel areas
- All ornamental bedding plants, trees, shrubs, sod, and seed can be planted 4 months after application
- Add 6 fl. oz. of Roundup® Dual Action Concentrate per gallon, mix into tank sprayer, and spray weeds (to prevent new weeds and grasses from growing, you must spray the entire area you want to control, not just the emerged weeds)
Specs and Details
- If empty: place in trash or offer for recycling, if available.
- If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Root out the toughest weeds and grasses with Roundup® Dual Action Weed & Grass Killer Plus 4 Month Preventer Concentrate. This formula kills existing weeds and grass down to the root, and prevents new weeds from growing for up to 4 months by creating an invisible barrier in the soil. Apply only where you want to kill existing weeds AND prevent future weed growth for up to 4 months, such as cracks and crevices in driveways, sidewalks, and patios, along fences, in mulched beds or around the base of well-established desirable plants, shrubs, or trees, and on gravel areas. In order to prevent new weeds and grasses from growing, you must spray the entire area you want to control, not just the emerged weeds. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather above 60°F. Rain or watering 30 minutes after application will NOT wash away effectiveness. After application, weeds will begin to yellow and wilt within hours with complete kill in 1 to 2 weeks. All ornamental bedding plants (annuals and perennials), trees, shrubs, sod and seed can be planted 4 months after application. Roundup® Dual Action Concentrate covers up to 1,600 sq. ft.
Step by Step Instructions
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do NOT Spray...
- -Plants or grasses you like – they will die.
- -Landscaped areas around young plants or in areas that will be planted or seeded within 4 months.
- -In lawns or for lawn renovation as this product prevents desirable grasses from growing too.
- -For vegetable garden preparation or in and around fruits and vegetables.
Apply only where you want to kill existing weeds AND prevent future weed growth for up to 4 months, such as:
- -On cracks and crevices in driveways, sidewalks, walkways and patios
- -Along fences, foundations, retaining walls, and curbs
- -In mulched beds or around the base of well-established (at least 6 months old) desirable plants, shrubs or trees
- -Gravel areas
-On parking areas and under decks
When to Apply
- For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather above 60°F. Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants. How Often to Apply
Wait at least 2-3 months before spraying a previously treated area.
- RAINPROOF: rain or watering 30 minutes after application will NOT wash away effectiveness.
- 1 Tablespoon (Tbs.) = 3 teaspoons (tsp.)
- 1 fl. oz. = 2 Tbs.
- 6 fl. oz. = 12 Tbs.
- To measure the right amount of product, use the convenient easy-measure cap with volume markings inside.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
KILLS & PREVENTS MANY TYPES OF TOUGH WEEDS & GRASSES FOR UP TO 4 MONTHS including Bahiagrass, Barnyardgrass, Bermudagrass, Bindweed, Black Medic, Broadleaf Signalgrass, Buckhorn Plantain, Burning Nettle, Bush Honeysuckle, Carolina Geranium, Carpetweed, Chamber-Bitter, Chickweed (Common), Chickweed (Mousear), Cinquefoil, Clover, Common Lespedeza, Common Purslane, Creeping Woodsorrel, Curly Dock, Dandelion, Dichondra, Downy Brome, Evening Primrose, Fall Panicum, Field Sandbur, Florida Pusley, Giant Foxtail, Goosegrass, Green Foxtail, Guineagrass (Seedling), Himalayan Blackberry, Ironweed, Italian Ryegrass, Itchgrass, Johnsongrass (Rhizome), Johnsongrass (Seedling), Junglerice, Kentucky Bluegrass, Kikuyugrass, Lambsquarters, Large Crabgrass, Lespedeza, Maypop Passionflower, Morning Glory, Oxalis, Pennywort, Plantain (Broadleaf), Poison Ivy, Prairie Cupgrass, Quackgrass, Rabbitfootgrass, Red Clover, Red Rice, Red Sorrel, Shattercane, Smooth Crabgrass, Sorghum Almum, Southern Crabgrass, Southern Dewberry, Southern Sandbur, Southwestern Cupgrass, Speedwell (Veronica), Spotted Spurge, Sprawling Horseweed, Spurge (Garden), St. Augustinegrass, Tall Fescue, Texas Panicum, Thistle, Timothy, Tropical Crabgrass, Volunteer Barley, Volunteer Corn, Volunteer Rye, Volunteer Wheat, White Clover, Wild Oats, Wild Proso Millet, Wild Strawberry, Wild Violet, Wirestem Muhly, Witchgrass, Wooly Cupgrass, Yellow Bluestem, Yellow Foxtail.
Kids & Pets
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift.
- Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Only persons applying this product may be in the area during application.
- People and pets may enter treated area after spray has dried.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 24ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';