Roundup® Ready-To-Use Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer II with Comfort Wand®
Comfort Wand, 1.33 Gallon
- Dual-action formula kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up to 4 months
- Kills weeds to the root
- Use on driveways, sidewalks, and patios; along fences, foundations, curbs, retaining walls and edge of lawns, as well as on decorative rock or gravel areas
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
- Visible results in 3 hours
Specs and Details
- 1% Glyphosate, 2% Pelargonic acid and related fatty acids, 0.017% Imazapic
- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Refill this container according to the directions contained in the REFILL section. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- 4 years
The dual-action formula of Roundup® Ready-To-Use Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer II with Comfort Wand® kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up to four months—and it kills them down to the root, guaranteed!* Plus, the Weed & Grass Killer can be used on driveways, sidewalks, patios, along fences, curbs, retaining walls, and edges of lawns, as well as on decorative rock or gravel areas. Use the extendable Comfort Wand® with continuous spray for more accuracy without bending over. Rainproof in 10 minutes with visible results in 3 hours, Roundup® works. Fast.
* Customer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product,
simply send us original proof of purchase, and we will replace the product or refund the
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use?
- Spray unwanted weeds, grasses, and areas where weeds typically grow. Spray the existing weeds and the entire area you want to keep weed-free. Spray the area until it is thoroughly wet. People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use?
- Do not spray plants or grasses that you like - they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since glyphosate kills lawn grasses.
Where to Use?
- Driveways, patios, sidewalks, paths, tree rings, mulched areas, along fence lines, & gravel areas.
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. Be sure to spray when the air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
- This product kills existing weeds and grasses down to the roots and prevents any new weeds and grasses from growing for up to 4 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';