Roundup® RTU Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer with Wand
Wand, 1.33 Gallon
- BRUSH & POISON IVY KILLER: Roundup Ready-To-Use Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer kills over 200 types of weeds and grasses including Woody Brush and Vines, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac, Kudzu, and Wild Blackberry
- FAST ACTING: Visible results in as fast as 24 hours
- GUARANTEE: Kills weeds to the root so weeds don't come back. (If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price)
- RAINPROOF: Rainproof in as fast as 30 minutes for control that won't wash away
- EASY TO USE: Just spray the leaves to kill the root. Use on patios and walkways, around homes and buildings, along paths and fences, or other areas where tough weeds are growing
Specs and Details
- 1% Glyphosate, 0.1% Triclopyr
- Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing during and after application. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Clothing exposed to this product or harmful plant oils should be washed separately from other laundry with detergent and hot water.
- IF EMPTY: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if recycling is available. IF PARTLY FILLED: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- 4 years
Roundup® Ready-To-Use Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer with Comfort Wand® kills over 200 types of weeds, including poison ivy, poison sumac, poison oak, wild blackberry and kudzu. Its fast-acting formula begins absorbing on contact and provides visible results in 24 hours. The Comfort Wand® is easy to use, just spray the leaves to kill the root. This product kills weeds to the root so weeds don't come back, guaranteed* (*If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us the original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price). Roundup® Ready-To-Use Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer with Comfort Wand® is great for use on patios and walkways, around homes and buildings, along paths and fences, or other areas where tough weeds are growing. Rain or watering 30 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness. Roundup® Ready-To-Use Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer is the easy way to control allergy causing plants around your yard.
(Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof purchase, and we will refund the purchase price.)
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Spray the weeds or brush you want to kill until thoroughly wet.
- If vines are growing up poles, fences or tree trunks with mature bark cut vines to a height of 3 to 4 feet and spray vines thoroughly.
- If vines are climbing shrubs, or immature tree trunks with green bark, cut vines at base and spray regrowth.
- If spraying regrowth, shield shrubs and immature tree trunks from spray drift with a piece of cardboard or plastic.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on or around edible food or feed crops; or where livestock grazing is allowed. Do not use for lawn renovation or vegetable garden preparation.
Where to Use
- Use on wooded lots and other areas where tough weeds are invading your yard. In recreational areas, fields & trails; around buildings, cabins, lodges, & camp sites; on wooded or vacant lots. For more information on what products to use and where, click here.
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. Be sure to spray when the air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather above 60 F.
How Often to Apply
- Whenever weeds are actively growing. If vines or tough brush are not completely killed within 4 weeks, repeat application. Some established hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application. Brush sprayed in the fall may not be controlled until the following season. In the spring, spray regrowth if it occurs.
IMPORTANT: Do not spray plants or grasses you like - they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since this product kills lawn grasses. When spot treating weeds around desirable plants, shield plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, rise off immediately with water.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
Kids & Pets
People and pets must not touch treated plants or enter treated areas until after spray has dried.
To help protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hrs will help to ensure that rain does not wash pesticide off the treatment area.
Do not apply directly to water. Triclopyr demonstrates the properties and characteristics associated with chemicals detected in groundwater. The use of this product in areas where soil is permeable, particularly where the water table is shallow, may result in groundwater contamination.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';