Roundup® Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer
Roundup® Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer
The Comfort Wand® gives your hands a break with its one-touch precision wand.
Trigger Sprayer and Trigger Applicator
The Trigger Sprayer is all about ease of use.
Mix the specified amount of product with water in a tank sprayer then spray uniformly as a spot treatment or for large areas.
- BRUSH & POISON IVY KILLER: Roundup® Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer kills over 200 types of weeds and grasses including Woody Brush and Vines, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac, Kudzu, and Wild Blackberry
- FAST ACTING: Visible results in as fast as 24 hours
- GUARANTEE: Kills weeds to the root so weeds don't come back. (If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price)
- RAINPROOF: Rainproof in as fast as 30 minutes for control that won't wash away
- EASY TO USE: Use of a Roundup® brand sprayer is recommended. Add 6 fl oz per gallon of water. Spray the leaves to kill the root. Use on patios and walkways, around homes and buildings, along paths and fences, or other areas where tough weeds are growing
Specs and Details
- Glyphosate, isopropylamine salt† 18.0%
- Triclopyr, triethylamine salt†† 2.0%
- Contains 1.2 lb. glyphosate acid
- Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing during and after application. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Non refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- 8 years when stored undiluted in original.
Roundup® Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer kills over 200 types of weeds, including poison ivy, poison sumac, poison oak, wild blackberry and kudzu. Its fast-acting formula begins absorbing on contact and provides visible results in 24 hours. Use of a Roundup® brand sprayer is recommended with the concentrate. Add 6 fl oz per gallon of water and spray the leaves to kill the root. This product kills weeds to the root so weeds don't come back, guaranteed* (*If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us the original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price). Roundup® Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer is great for use on patios and walkways, around homes and buildings, along paths and fences, or other areas where tough weeds are growing. Rain or watering 30 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness. Roundup® Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer is the easy way to control allergy causing plants around your yard.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
For tank sprayers, add 6 fl. oz. per 1 gallon of water. Spray the weeds or brush you want to kill until thoroughly wet. Spray vines growing up poles or mature trees. . If vines are growing up poles, fences or tree trunks with mature bark cut vines to a height of 3 to 4 feet and spray vines thoroughly. If vines are climbing shrubs, or tree trunks with green bark, cut vines at base and spray regrowth. If spraying regrowth, shield shrubs and immature tree trunks from spray drift with a piece of cardboard or plastic.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use in or around edible food or feed crops. Do not use for lawn renovation or flower bed and vegetable garden preparation (plot preparation); instead use Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate.
Where to Use
- Use on wooded lots and other areas where tough weeds are invading your yard. In recreational areas, fields & trails; around buildings, cabins, lodges, & camp sites; on wooded or vacant lots. For more information on what products to use and where, click here.
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60°). Spray when air is calm to prevent product from drifting onto desirable plants. Rain or watering within 30 minutes of application will NOT wash away effectiveness. Weeds usually begin to wilt within two to four days, and are completely killed within one to two weeks.
How Often to Apply
- If vines or tough brush are not completely killed within 4 weeks, repeat application. Some established hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application.
- Note: Brush sprayed in the fall may not be controlled until the following season. In the spring spray regrowth if it occurs.
IMPORTANT: Do not spray plants or grasses you like - they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since this product kills lawn grasses. When spot treating weeds around desirable plants, shield plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kids & Pets
People and pets may enter treated area after spray has dried.
To help protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that rain down will not wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems.