Roundup® Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III Wand
Wand, 1.33 Gallon
- Kills the toughest weeds and grasses to the root. Guaranteed!* *Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
- Convenient, no-mix formula
- Use in and around vegetable gardens, flower beds, tree rings and mulched beds, as well as on cracks in driveways, walkways and patios
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
- Visible results in 3 hours
Specs and Details
- 2% Glyphosate, 2% Pelargonic acid and related fatty acids
- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Refill this container according to the directions contained in the REFILL section on the label.
- If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Kill the toughest weeds and grasses down to the root with Roundup® Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III! The formula is ideal for use in and around vegetable gardens, flower beds, tree rings and mulched beds, as well as on cracks in driveways, walkways and patios. This convenient, no-mix formula is rainproof in just 10 minutes—AND you get visible results in 3 hours. Kill weeds faster with Roundup®.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until thoroughly wet. When spot-treating weeds in a flower garden, shield desirable plants from drift with a piece of cardboard or plastic. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
- People and pets may enter treated areas after the spray has dried.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not spray plants or grasses that you like - they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since glyphosate kills lawn grasses.
Where to Use
- May be used on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel and mulch beds, around shrubs or trees, in flower beds, and along fences.
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. Be sure to spray when the air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
How Often to Apply
- Whenever weeds are actively growing.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
Kids & Pets
People and pets may enter treated area after spray has dried. Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that rain does not wash pesticide off the treatment area.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';