Roundup® Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III Sure Shot® Wand
Sure Shot Wand, 1.33 Gallon
- Kills existing weeds and grass to the root--guaranteed (Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price)
- Protective Shield fits over weeds to contain spray and help protect desirable plants
- Use in and around vegetable gardens, flower beds, tree rings and mulched beds, as well as on cracks in driveways, walkways and patios
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
- Visible results in 3 hours
Specs and Details
- 2% Glyphosate, 2% Pelargonic acid and related fatty acids
- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Refill this container according to the directions contained in the REFILL section. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- 4 Years
Frequently Asked Questions
Kill existing weeds and grasses down to the root with Roundup® Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III with Sure Shot™ Wand! The formula is ideal for use in and around vegetable gardens, flower beds, tree rings, and mulched beds, as well as on cracks in driveways, walkways, and patios. The Protective Shield fits over weeds to contain spray, so you can be sure you are killing annoying weeds and not your plants, and the improved wand extends 2 feet for a more convenient, targeted control. The Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III is rainproof in just ten minutes—AND you get visible results in 3 hours. Kill weeds faster with Roundup®.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use?
- Use shield to contain the spray and help protect nearby plants from damage. Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until thoroughly wet. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water. People and pets may enter treated areas after the spray has dried.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use?
- Do not spray plants or grasses that you like - they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since glyphosate kills lawn grasses.
Where to Use?
- Ideal for targeting weeds in garden and landscaped beds. Can also be used on driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Apply when weeds are actively growing.
- Whenever weeds are actively growing.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';