Roundup® Concentrate Plus Weed and Grass Killer
- Kills the toughest weeds and grasses to the root. Guaranteed! *Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will replace the product or refund the purchase price.
- For use in a tank sprayer
- For use around flowers, shrubs and trees; on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas and mulch beds; along fences, edging and foundations; as well as large areas such as lawn replacements or garden plot preparation *Not for use around existing edibles.
- Rainproof in 30 minutes
- Visible results in 12 hours with FastAct® Technology
Specs and Details
- 18% Glyphosate, 0.73% Diquat
- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Party Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
- 8 years when stored undiluted in original container.
The economical, effective way to handle larger areas, Roundup® Concentrates are simple to prepare and use, and they deliver all the weed-control power you expect from the Roundup® brand. Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus is perfect for use around flowers, shrubs and trees, on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas and mulch beds, and along fences, edging and foundations (not for use around existing edibles). It is also effective on large areas such as lawn replacements or garden plot preparation. For best results, add 6 fl. oz. of concentrate to one gallon of water in a Roundup® Brand Premium Sprayer! The formula is rainproof in 30 minutes, and with FastAct® Technology, you will see visible results in 12 hours.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Use of a Roundup® branded tank sprayer is recommended to spray the weeds you want to kill until thoroughly wet.
- If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
- People and pets may enter treated areas after spray has dried.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Use in and around fences, trees, driveways, and flower beds. May also be used for lawn renovation and vegetable garden bed preparation.
- All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application. Lawn grasses, vegetables, herbs and fruits may be planted three days after application.
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60° F).
- Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
- Weeds usually begin to wilt within 12 hours and complete kill in one to two weeks.
- Glyphosate targets an enzyme found in plants but not people or pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';