For control of grass and weeds such as (but not limited to): grass, chickweed, corn spurry, dandelion, groundsel, lamb’s-quarters, mouse-eared chickweed, mustards, plantain and round leaved mallow.
- Rainfast in 3 hours
- Leaves no harmful residue in the soil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake well before using. Twist/turn cap to open. Remove the tamper band on the bottom of the cap.
- To measure the right amount of product, use the convenient easy-measure cap with measuring scale volume markings inside.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - WEEDS:
- Mix 200 mL of Roundup Advanced® Concentrate with 1 L water.
- Apply the mixed solution at 100-200 ml/m2. For annual weeds, use at the lower rate. For perennial and more established weeds, use at a higher rate.
- Any standard hand-held or backpack sprayer can be used. Spray weed thoroughly, using a coarse nozzle setting to reduce drift. Thorough coverage is extremely important.
- For spot treatment of individual weeds, apply the mixed solution to the center of the plant to the point of runoff. When spot treating individual weeds in lawns, avoid spraying surrounding grass (lawn), as injury will occur.
- The best results are obtained with young, actively growing weeds, less than 12 cm high.
- Roundup Advance® Concentrate works best during warm and dry conditions. Application during cold weather may delay the appearance of plant damage.
- If rain falls within 3 hours of treatment, an additional spray may be required.
- Plant damage will be visible from a few hours to 2 days after spraying.
- Repeat treatment every 2 to 3 weeks to control new weeds growing from seed and re-growth from bi-annual and perennial weeds. Avoid spraying desirable plants.
- Thoroughly clean equipment after use.